Alexander McQueen Fall/Winter 2014

Today after a really long time, I had  time to watch some Fashion Shows. But the one I'm always excited about is Alexander Mcqueen, my favourite designer and an inspiration. But it was really disappointing to see boring and not 'Alexander Mcqueen' Show! Clothes are not bad but if someone would ask me whose designs they are I would say Balmani or Balenciaga. I remember when couple years ago, as a little girl I was watching AMCQ Fashion Show and my parents couldn't get me away from TV screen! I had goosebumps all over my body because the Show was like watching a story, full of emotions, inspiration and you could tell he was putting all hes heart and imagination into this, and now watching AMCQ Fashion Show I feel nothing no excitement, no emotions. To me Sarah Burton is trying her best but its not what Alexander did.









 

Comments

Popular Posts