Christmas Timeee



Hey Guys!!

First of all I've wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all :) Hope you have amazing time with your loved ones <3
Today I wanted to show you My Christmas (gothic) outfit haha :)
Let's talk a bit about the outfit:
So basically I'm not the kind of person to wear pink and a lot of colours. My favourite colour is Black, white, purple basically all dark colours.
I fell in Love with thisblck silky shirt, it goes well with my leather leggins <3
Thank you to Rough Romance for my shirt !! <3








































           
       
                                                               What Im wearing:
               Shirt : roughromance / leggins ; present no name / jewlery: primark/ shoes: Bank/
             Make-up by Anastazja Kuczkowiak

Comments

Popular Posts