Rihanna for RiverIsland....

Hey guys!
Winter Collection Rihanna for River Island consists of 40 items : oversize'owych jackets , dresses , coats and suits . The whole creates a combination of " soft and hard ", that is the essence of style Barbadoski . The singer chose for the upcoming winter materials such as denim , tartan and suede .

In the last collaboration with British singer also local network or limited tubes of imitation snakeskin , shorts , skirts, hats truckerka and the pattern of traditional Cossack , or Cossak hat. All over the world will be available to only 100 pieces of these specially selected items .

"The collaboration with River Island has always been new to me . Allowed me to do what I want , I got full freedom . Spring inspired me so many things that totally absorbed me create a collection . Autumn and winter I decided to take a chance and put into practice some of those ideas with different techniques ", commented Rihanna .











Comments

Popular Posts