Girls night in Meadowhall

Hello I haven't put any post in a while but that's only because I have been quite busy. Basically I had an amazing invitation for Meadowhall girls night in event at Sheffield. I didn't want to go on my own so I took my best friend Shannon with me so we could have fun time together:) We went to Sheffield in the afternoon and the event started at 7, but we had to go early because Shannon wanted to buy some clothes etc ;D ( Girls always need clothes hahah ) she said that I could pick her outfit and because I LOVE to dress people up and choose different outfit options for them :)

I will get to the point now :L At 5 we went to get our wristbands or something like that and to show our invitations. :)
Also we got a list of what  is going on from 7-10 and we could decide where we going first.
All event was amazing got our make up done, a lot of free samples and even a professional photoshoot.
Also me and Shannon have met Lydia form Towie. and Gary Cockerill. They both are amazing and a big role models for me.  We was able to see Lydias clothing line which was amazing and a little bit different than anything else. 

I think I wont write anymore and just let you look at the pictures they can explain everything ;) xoxox 














































If you want to know what clothes are from where just leave a comment and I will tell :)

What do you think about the clothes?

More pictures to come soon !!! <3 Keep chcecking my Facebook page ;)

I was wearing :
                          - Top - .selectfashion.co.uk/
                           - Trousers-  hm.com/gb/
                           - Shoes - Primark
                           - Hair - Myself
                           - Make-up - Meadowhall

Comments

  1. Very nice. Love the black and gray/white print pants you were wearing in a couple of the pictures. Great blog.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The Black and white pants are from H&M ;)

      Delete
  2. Looks like a fun event! Your blog is awesome! Keep up the good work :)
    xoxx, Monica
    F&ML: Fashion And My Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The event was amazing! Thank you soo much :) xoxox

      Delete
  3. That looks like fun! You must have enjoyed yourselves :)

    Love,
    Cherrydunia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts